The Nigeria Tech Summit 2022 is happening this Friday! It is the world’s most exclusive event featuring tech investors, entrepreneurs, and influencers or leveraging platforms. This is to advance the future of Nigeria.
The event aims to offer on-site working training, Networking round tables, and Lives Q/A sessions with speakers and sponsors. It also serves to teach the fundamentals of ecosystem building within the region.
Read Also: Nigerian Fintech Week: The Decentralized Finance
Purpose Of The Nigeria Tech Summit Gathering
This year’s program structure entails round tables, partner matching, networking sessions and expert panels. During the course of activities involved in the summit, speakers will discuss a frontier tech investments, startup development and ecosystem building.
The program concludes with a high profile call to action VIP session with summit speakers, sponsors and partners.
Who Are The Speakers?
- Christine Ntim: CEO, Global Startup Ecosystem
- Wendelyn Chijioke – Ibekwe: Strategy and Reputation Adviser, Shell Companies Nigeria
- Kareem: Country Human Resources Manager, Mantrac
- Kingsfrontier tech investments Developer, Sterling Bank
- Maryam Olaniyan: Business Intelligence Analysthigh-profileartney
- Einstain Ntim: Chairman, Global Startup Ecosystem.
- Azeez Olawole-Arish Yusuff: Founder/Chairman, Arish Group
- Adaobi Oni-Egboma: Senir Associate, Digital Regulations, Stear
- Tolu Agunbiade: Founder, Caret
- Yewande Jinadu: Head, People and Culture Traction Apps
- SaintGermain Onwukeme: CEO, Cybertron Ads
- Damilola Teidi: Head, Platform and Networks, Ventures Platform Fund
- Chioma Omolaye: TV Host, TheEinstein STEM Show
- Staniel Tetteh: Startup programs and project manager, Global Startup Ecosystem
- Fortune Ikechi: Developer RSeniorons Engineer, Storyblok
- Ifeoma Nwosu: Developer Community Manager, Front-End Foxes
- May-May Ogoigbe: Xlobal Marketing & Communications Executive
- Staniel Tetteh: Startup Programs & Project Manager
This live summit is free and will welcome delegates from across Nigeria and around the world to duscuss the future employment, and entrepreneurship.
Insights and initiatives leveraging tech and innovative inclusive ways to accelerate the future of Nigeria will also be discussed.
Anyone can attend, by so doing you can register here
Follow techkudi.com for more fintech news