Chipper cash expands operation; now available in the USA
Chipper Cash was founded in 2018 by Ham Seunjogi and Majid Moujaled and has ever since remained one of Africa’s fastest-growing fintech companies. The desire to make the digital transfer of money transparent, instant, and seamless is one of the few founding factors that brought about the chipper money dream.
The fintech startup is looking to bridge the African diaspora, their families, and communities, by expanding beyond the continent’s borders. At present, Chipper’s network is pan-African (South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Ghana, Nigeria, and Uganda), and the United Kingdom.
Having established competence in its current network; Pan-African (South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Ghana, Nigeria, and Uganda), and the United Kingdom., Chipper Cash is looking to expand to the United States, which is known for being one of the largest diaspora populations that send a significant amount of remittances back to Africa.
Burna Boy, who is one of Chipper cash’s global brand ambassadors announced the launch in the United States and integrating Chipper Cash into Twitter Tips as one of the options for creators in emerging markets to receive monetary support through Twitter.
WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT?
- Simplified diaspora remittances which at present are expensive and frustrating,
- More transparent charges as opposed to the current prevalence of not to hidden charges which people suffer from.
- Affordability as regards sending money into and out of the continent
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) payments between the US and eight African countries.
- Payments executed between Nigeria and the US will be absolutely free.
To get started, download the Chipper Cash App.
Click here for more news stories about Chipper Cash
Visit techkudi for more fintec stories