IT Leaders Africa Summit provides IT executives with practical knowledge from industry experts. With the assistance of an advisory panel of experienced C-level IT executives, the summit encompasses the most current trends concerning translating business strategies into IT functions, as well as cybersecurity, governance, and disruptive technology according to Kinetic events. Kinetic is an international business-to-business conference and exhibitions producer based in Cape Town.
The event will feature more than 385 attendees, 184 companies, 45 speakers, to discuss on topics like management and leadership, cybersecurity, governance, data & cloud, AI & machine learning, futuristic technology, IT governance, infrastructure strategy, data center management, data migration, digital transformation, hybrid wan, trends & tech in Africa, with cybersecurity as a priority and business growth through it etc.
What to Expect at the Event
- Gain valuable insights into enabling alignment and collaboration around every corporate initiative as the CEO of Technology.
- Learn why IT Executives must co-lead customer experience to compete with digital disruptors.
- Find out from industry thought leaders on the latest security predictions.
- Learn how targeted attacks have shifted and what you can do to combat them.
- Dive into new technologies, don’t wait on the sidelines.
- Learn how to master data management and to deliver the best value.
- Feature the AfriSecure Cyber Security Track
The Africa summit is tagged: “AfriSecure Cyber security Track”
To be taken place in Cape Town, South Africa.
Date: 8th-9th of October, 2019.
Related event: Cybersecurity meets Blockchain at CYBERCHAIN2019